Store Reopening FAQ
When will the Melvita retail stores reopen?
Melvita boutiques will reopen on 19 June, according to government advisories.
What are the opening hours of Melvita stores?
Melvita ION Orchard will be open from 11am – 9pm daily. Melvita Takashimaya, which will be open from 11am – 8pm daily.
Will stores have testers?
As advised by the government, we are not allowed to offer testers in our stores until further notice. You may approach our Beauty Advisors for help.
Will in-store product demonstrations resume?
For your safety, all in-store product demonstrations that require physical contact will not be available until further notice. Due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 situation, we are unable to advise on a fixed date for resumption of these services. We will update this page when these services resume.
Will you extend my membership benefits (including Birthday voucher and cash e-voucher converted from points on 31 March 2020)?
- If your birthday falls in April – June 2020, you will receive a one-time exclusive extension of your birthday benefits till 31 July 2020. You will receive an SMS if you are eligible.
- If you have converted your membership points to a cash e-voucher on 31 March 2020, your cash e-voucher will be valid till 31 July 2020. You will receive an SMS if you are eligible.
What is Melvita doing to protect the safety of shoppers in stores?
Other measures include:
- As advised by the government, we are currently only able to have a certain number of customers in the stores at any one time, depending on the size of the store as well as the number of Beauty Advisors present in the store. Please refer to the advice of our Beauty Advisors at the respective stores.
- Customers will have to check in via the SafeEntry app before entering our stores to adhere with the government’s contact tracing efforts.
- Our Beauty Advisors are required to monitor their health and take their temperature twice daily. Anyone with a temperature above 37.5°C will not be allowed to serve our customers in store.
- Our Beauty Advisors are required to wear a mask at all times.
Can I still shop on sg.melvita.com?
Yes, our online boutique remains open with no change to our delivery timings.
Is it safe to receive packages from Melvita’s online boutique?
We assure you that we are doing everything we can with our delivery partners to follow government advisories on safety and hygiene protocols during the preparation and delivery of your orders.